The Hearts of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Top posters
Parius Chitose
General Forum Rules. I_vote_lcapGeneral Forum Rules. I_voting_barGeneral Forum Rules. I_vote_rcap 

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 am
Latest topics
» Kashamari Xxx.com
General Forum Rules. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 am by 

» Site Plot
General Forum Rules. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm by Parius Chitose

» Face Claim Template
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm by Parius Chitose

» Character Development
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Background
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Personality
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Apperal
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 am by Parius Chitose

» God Modding
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 am by Parius Chitose

» Readability
General Forum Rules. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am by Parius Chitose

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates Trinity Blood: Reawakening Bleach: Rise of a new Era Novus

General Forum Rules.

Go down

General Forum Rules. Empty General Forum Rules.

Post by Parius Chitose Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 am

1. You are allowed to swear, either in the xatbox or in any role play. Just remember to keep it moderate, not letting it reach a bad message to the person/people you are role playing with. Remember to keep it mind.

2. Please do not argue in any thread or in the xat box. If you want to argue, go and private chat that person you are mad at. Don't bother others with your problems. It really gets annoying. Please do not try and argue with the staff, and follow all decisions. If you feel a member of the staff has violated your rights, feel free to contact one of the admins.

3. We know that you like showing off how your character looks like, especially on your signatures, but please keep it on a moderate size. It eats up a lot of space on a post. Moderators and admins must give at least 1 warning prior to deleting a member's sig. Also, the member's characters and their tiers must be in their sig.

4. Never post one-liners. Someone who could post up to 1 paragraph with at least 5 lines is acceptable, as other people wouldn't have their creativity pumped up that much on their first time. But please, try to keep your post as detailed as you could, otherwise people might have a problem understanding your moves.

5. If at least a Moderator and Admin, or the Owner says you cannot have something , do not argue. If you are warned, more than three times, and do not apply changes to what you made, it is an immediate 24 hour ban will be applied.
These rules are subject to change. If you do not keep up with the changes, do not get mad, if you get kicked.
Parius Chitose
Parius Chitose
Owner
Owner

https://heartsofthelost.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down