The Hearts of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Top posters
Parius Chitose
Battle Rules I_vote_lcapBattle Rules I_voting_barBattle Rules I_vote_rcap 

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 am
Latest topics
» Kashamari Xxx.com
Battle Rules EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 am by 

» Site Plot
Battle Rules EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm by Parius Chitose

» Face Claim Template
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm by Parius Chitose

» Character Development
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Background
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Personality
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Apperal
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 am by Parius Chitose

» God Modding
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 am by Parius Chitose

» Readability
Battle Rules EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am by Parius Chitose

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates Trinity Blood: Reawakening Bleach: Rise of a new Era Novus

Battle Rules

Go down

Battle Rules Empty Battle Rules

Post by Parius Chitose Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 am

There are a few rules when battling. Please read these thoroughly to help you better understand how to fight.

Just like a normal RP, you must takes turns in a battle. When it is your turn and someone is attacking you, that next turn you have the option to dodge it or block it. But please don't think this limits you to just one move per turn. Since this is text based, no stats or die or anything like that, you can go ahead and post what you want to do after you've dodged or whatever. PLEASE NOTE! No character is perfect and they will eventually get hit, so please do not block every attack at you. Even Byakuya gets hit sometimes.

You are also able to attack your opponent. There are rules to what your abilities can be such as, no energy draining, no one-hit KO's and so forth. These are all forms of cheating, and no one here likes to be cheated against, so don't do it. If you have one of these as a special, your application will not be approved~

If a High Level Character, fights a Low level, you CANNOT go all out. This is meant to help, if two people are arguing, and one person has a higher tier than the other. They could easily God-mod the other person, and kill them. We do allow it, if you ask for it. However, do the above, and immediate action will be taken.

Now then, moving on to how to end the battle. Of course, a battle can't go on forever. So, this is where you must know when your character has reached their limits. It does not matter whether you win or lose, you will NOT lose your character if you lose. But if a problem arises to where the battle goes on for months, a staff member will go through and read the rp, and judge who the winner will be based on their rping skills. But please do not make it come to that.

If there are any further questions, please ask me, and I will answer them, and then modify it into the rules.
Parius Chitose
Parius Chitose
Owner
Owner

https://heartsofthelost.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down