The Hearts of the Lost
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Top posters
Parius Chitose
Tier System I_vote_lcapTier System I_voting_barTier System I_vote_rcap 

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 44 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:09 am
Latest topics
» Kashamari Xxx.com
Tier System EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 am by 

» Site Plot
Tier System EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 pm by Parius Chitose

» Face Claim Template
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm by Parius Chitose

» Character Development
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Background
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Personality
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am by Parius Chitose

» Character Apperal
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:06 am by Parius Chitose

» God Modding
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 am by Parius Chitose

» Readability
Tier System EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am by Parius Chitose

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates Trinity Blood: Reawakening Bleach: Rise of a new Era Novus

Tier System

Go down

Tier System Empty Tier System

Post by Parius Chitose Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 am

These are examples of each tier and what it could be compared too. Obtaining a tier doesn't mean you are comparable to the examples in every way or even a few ways. It simply means you have the potential to fight on their level.

Org leaders

UL-0 (Ultra level 0): This tier is granted to org leaders only. Once an org leader steps down, it becomes its original, which is atleast HL-3. HL-4 down cannot become an org leader until they are that Tier or higher.

High Levels

HL-1 (High Levels 1) : You are one of the most powerful people in the world. You have unlocked all the abilities you needed to, and can now use them freely. Cain and Abel, in their 100% Power.

HL-2 (High Level 2)

HL-3 (High Level 3) : You are in between the highest and lowest High Level tier. Still powerful, but not the highest power. It would take two of these, to effectively take on a HL-H.

HL-4 (High Level 4)

HL-5 (High Level 5) : You are the weakest of the strongest. I would take 4 of these, to effectively take on a HL-H.

Medium Levels

ML-1 (Medium Level 1) Among the strongest in the world, but still not a challenge to a HL-H. Example would be Brother Petro.

ML-2 (Medium Level 2)

ML-3 (Medium Level 3) : More powerful than most, but there are still those stronger.

ML-4 (Medium Level 4)

ML-5 (Medium Level 5) : Stronger than the average human.

Low Levels

LL-1 (Low Level 1) : Among the regular humans, you are like a city protector. Regular Methusalah, would be at this level.

LL-2 (Low Level 2)

LL-3 (Low Level 3) : Among regular humans, you have powers that make you stand out, but not by much.

LL-4 (Low Level 4)

LL-5 (Low Level 5) : Normal human, but you have more courage than other people.

Trainees

Any character below 25 posts is classed as a trainee, and while they may be given a different tier, their technically a NL-6. (No Level-6 or low level-6) their full tier is unlocked when they hit 25 posts. Also, really bad apps can be given this tier, but i mean really bad apps.
Parius Chitose
Parius Chitose
Owner
Owner

https://heartsofthelost.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down